Saw my sweetie again :D I'm not exactly all smiles though. Lots of drama ensued. First of all, I was COMPLETELY drunk. I mean totally. But to my advantage, I'm a happy-go-lucky drunk, so no damage was done there. But here's what happened:
I came into the house and immediately made a bee-line for him. We hugged for a minute and then I greeted everyone else. Minutes later, and for the rest of the night, we were all over each other. Not sexually. Just openly holding hands, rubbing each others' back or chest, exchanging cute looks. All the things we never do in front of other people. He was totally open and receptive, even though we were surrounded by our closest friends.
Later, quietly excused myself so that I could puke in private, then I went to lie down in his bed. He came in every half hour for 4 hours just to check on me. It was awesome. Such a CLEAR display of his affection for me.
However, I just can't believe it. On the ride home, his cousin yelled that I was blind if I couldn't see how he feels about me. I told her that I need to hear him say it.
When we were young, our parents taught us that actions speak louder than words. That may be true in most cases, but A.D.A.M. is different. Every action is positive, every word is negative. He shows me all day that he loves me, but all he ever tells me is that we should be friends. Deep inside I feel that he honestly does love me. I know he does. But as his bestie, I also know that he has a lot on his mind and his plate to work off before we can be together.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
What do I have to offer?
Posted by RM at 11:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment