After what seems like forever, I'm getting back into the swing of things. Archer is no more, but things ended well. We've found a way to keep in each others good graces.
But now on to more exciting news!
I've been on a roll lately. I've adopted a new concept: Multi-dating.
It's kind of like multi-tasking, but with boys. To execute this concept you will need the following things:
2 or more people to date
an honesty policy
a strong will NOT to have sex
Ok. Seems simple enough, date a few guys, let them know that you're dating other people, and keep it in your pants! (That is, until you and one of those guys has agreed to be monogamous.)
It's been going pretty well as of late. I find myself 2 months into dating 4 different men and I have to say, it's pretty exciting. That, of course, is saying the least. It's certainly not as complicated as one would think and best of all ladies: IT PROVIDES A CERTAIN DEGREE OF EMOTIONAL PROTECTION!
When you're hanging out with other people it takes a lot of the pressure away from waiting on the "main guy" to call. I think we can all agree that waiting by the phone is something we all HATE, but this concept kills it. (Unless ALL of your guys are unavailable, then you just add a new one to the roster! Lol!)
For example, the front-runner in my scenario is Ari. He's wonderful, chivalrous, intelligent, accomplished. He's great, but he's also super-focused on his work. We even have AMAZING dates! (Seriously, WAAAYYYY better than the rest!) And during the in-between time, while he's off working, I can hang out with these other guys and occupy my mind so that i don't call him either!
Anyways, this is quite enough for now. More updates soon to come!
Sunday, April 10, 2011
I'mmm Baaacccckkk!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment