So, ARCHER is the man! I mean it. Lol. He makes me feel...damn, I can't even describe it. So much crazy shit has happened this week, but (luckily) he was in town and right by my side. He's always so supportive. I guess it makes sense though. He's a lot like me, so it's easier for him to anticipate my needs.
He's also very vocal with me. He always communicates with me. That's definitely a quality that ADAM lacks. ARCHER just fits somehow. I could almost...ALMOST...swear that he was made just for me. I feel so positive about ARCHER...but why do I still stree so much over ADAM?
It's like he can't see past the feelings that I HAD for him and just move on with our friendship. (I'll tell you that story later.) I just want to move forward and it's like he's stuck in the past. I really DO love him with all my heart, but the day that he asked me, AS HIS FRIEND to forget all feelings (romantic) that I had for him, I did it. And we've had this same exact fight every month since December.
I'm always the one who's being too clingy, like I want to be his girl. But what he seems to be missing, it that I STOPPED all of the extra effort that I was putting in, around February... (okay, so some of those chats were deserved. lol.)
Anyways, ARCHER went back to NC today, after a week-long "welcome back celebration." ;-D He's coming back in two weeks and I can't wait to see him...
Sunday, May 16, 2010
All About ARCHER...mostly.
Posted by RM at 9:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment