ARCHER is the man of the hour! He's LITERALLY everything I've been looking for in a man. He's been wooing me for 5 days straight now. He still initiates contact with me. He's loving, gentle, caring, and compassionate. He's...the shit! Lol!
In fact, just last night, he told me he loves me. That he wished he wasn't moving to North Carolina because he wanted to stay here with me. He told me that I was "the one they prophecized about." He wants me to be his wife. And after 5 DAYS, most women would head for the hills if they heard this kind of language come from a man's mouth, but I stayed. I stayed because I felt so comfortable with him.
I feel more level-headed than I ever have before. I feel sooo good and soooo free. ARCHER just came in and changed the whole game for me. He showed me what I should be treated like, and there's no way that I can ever go back to being treated like shit again. He always says that I deserve the best and I'm starting to believe that. :)
In other news, I've been facebooking about my romance with ARCHER and it seems that all of ADAM's friends are starting to catch on to the fact that I'm not that into ADAM anymore. It feels really good to let him go and move into something better. ADAM never really appreciated the effort I was putting into the situation. I never realized that he just wasn't that into me in thee first place.
Here's what I found out: All of those articles and books that tell you what a guy will do if he's interested are right! They're right! He will call you. He will lavish you with attention and give you "special rights." He'll do all of the things that we, as women, want him to do.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Just What I've Been Searching For
Posted by RM at 4:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment