THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 2, 2010

Checking Out The Competetion

So, I am apparently quite the hot tomale! While ADAM's been dragging his heels, guys have been (almost) literally throwing themselves at my feet. 

First group: Guys @ work! 

Mostly weird guys who have 1 unique quality. One's a poet, One's a complete bum, and One has the dick of a donkey! (Whew! Quite an accomplishment taking on that one!) There are several others who are still trying their hand at getting past small talk with me, but none have succeeded. However, I find myself interested in a guy who's a bit of a diamond-in-the-rough. Not more interested in him than ADAM though...

Second group: Guys at gas stations/convenience stores:

Possibly the worst group ever! Lol! I had 3 homeless men hit on me in front of various 711's. Met one jerk who not only brought his entire immediate family on our date, but then proceeded to tell me that he hopes I contract AIDS after I said it wasn't going to work. WOW! The level of maturity is daunting! 

These men are coming at me from all sides and in all shapes and sizes. I've never had such a WIDE open window of opportunity. Sometimes I hope for one good guy among the group. Just so we could get together and drive ADAM insane. But then i consider the fact that it's childish and move on. 

I have been going out on random dates with these guys for the last two months, mainly to show ADAM that I'm attempting to move on (since he last told me that we should just be friends). However, that plan may or may not be working to my advantage. ADAM acts jealous when he hears me talk about other guys, but a friend pointed out that he may actually believe that I'm not serious about wanting to be with him since I'm still dating.

I don't really know which way to go, but I gave 3 guys my number in the span of 10 minutes tonight...we'll just see what happens next...

0 comments: