THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 25, 2010

A New ADAM?

So, I stopped past a friend's house to pick something up and ended up meeting a super-cute, funny, ambitious, amazing guy! He was totally respectful, complemented me from head-to-toe, and he didn't pressure me sexually. He's a renaissance man in true form. What an awesome chance! I go to meet a friend and instead meet a worthy man.

We hung out for thee evening. He put his friends on hold because he wanted to be with me. He even called the next day just because he was thinking about me. How wonderful is that? 

He's intuitive also. He won't let things pass by if he knows I'm unhappy with the situation. It just makes me feel really good to have someone interested in me for me. It also feels really good to have someone here who wants to be here....

I'm  not so sure I can say the same for ADAM.

Btw, ADAM totally called Amanda (his cousin) in the morning asking about our night. After she told him that I wasn't with her, she figured out by his reaction that he'd seen the tweets I was writing while out with NEW ADAM...let's call him AMOS. Anyway, ADAM put on his jealous/righteous indignation act with me when he called me later, but I barely let him affect me.

The entire time I was out with AMOS it felt really good and comfortable. I'm not trying to get ahead of myself on this one, but it does feel really nice when a man treats me as if I'm more than a burden. 

0 comments: