OMG is really all I have left to say after this amazing week! It's literally been exhausting!
I saw ADAM three (3!) times this week. Each time, staying with him longer and longer. He seems comfortable with me there. He hasn't said one word about me overstaying my welcome or anything like that. All in all, it was a great weekend, but let me tell you why:
Friday: I see ADAM on a whim. We had a great time, just hanging out and talking.
Monday: I talk ADAM's cousin into visiting with me. I get COMPLETELY hammered and make a fool of myself, but ADAM is right there beside me, taking care of me and making me feel loved. The entire night (before blowing chunks all over the bathroom), we were just all over each other. We were holding hands and caressing each other in front of all of his friends! OMG! That's a HUGE deal. Additional plus: we tried something new in bed...and it work out better than I imagined!
Thursday: We probably shouldn't have gone...but I'm kind of glad we did. The whole trip was very bittersweet, but I think it helped make some progress (of which the end result remains to be seen).
ADAM and his cousin, let's call her Amanda from now on, got into 2 very distinct conversations. The first of which, was a crying, heart-to-heart. But the second was...louder...and much more like a 12-round fight. Amanda later brought me up-to-speed on the issues, begged me not to abandon ADAM, and threatened me all in the same sentence. That was almost worth the trip alone. I didn't even need to see ADAM at that point :)
I digress. The point is, that night, Amanda gave me some pointers/advice that I will definitely be putting to use. Also, I may have told ADAM that I love him...and that I'd never abandon him. I meant every word and I intent to hold true to it. The exception: I will never leave...unless he makes me.
Friday, April 2, 2010
WEEK-LONG, Long-week...
Posted by RM at 11:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment