THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Few Good Days...

So, ADAM went on his little trip to see his ex...and he had a terrible time. I feel bad, but I can't help but be a little excited. The friend in me knows that it sucks for him, but that other side is doin' the jig. Lol. 

Anyways, I was there when he returned from his trip and we had a very long chat that night. One that had nothing to do with him and everything to do with me. I just needed my friend, a shoulder to cry on. And that's exactly what I did. Afterwords, I returned home expecting everything to be firmly set and back on the "friend" track...WRONG. Apparently, he has other plans.

ADAM's been even more comforting and loving lately. Idk if it's because he was rejected by his ex or if he genuinely is coming around. I stopped by the other day. I had a, ahem, ulterior motive for stopping by. Unfortunately his roomie was just hanging around, although we made it painfully obvious that we needed some alone time. So we just chilled for a minute until I couldn't take it anymore...I had to "talk to him in private" right away. And it was awesome...ADAM lets a little more and more of that tiger out of thee cage every time. I love it! I rode him into submission and then I rode home. Lmao. It's sad when you recognize how whack your own jokes are. Lol.


So, all this week ADAM has been really awesome and amazing. He's been apologizing to me left and right. He's been paying major attention to my feelings. Extra compassionate and considerate lately. I'm not really sure what's going on, but I like it. He's opening up to me again. I think it got to him when I was crying. I think he may have sen just how much pressure I was under. I think he may have realized that I was serious when I said that I was thisclose to giving up on trying to be with him. Whatever it is, I don't care. He's starting to come around...i think...and I like that. :)

0 comments: