THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Man-by-Man Breakdown Pt 2: ARLOW

I'm going to keep this one short and simple, because that's pretty much who *Arlow is. We knew each other ages ago, when we were in school. We had our moment in the sun. Our puppy love. Our infatuation. Been there, done that.

But I've always wondered about my past loves. Definitely Arlow, more than the rest. 

He'd come back from the military when I heard he was in town. Once we reconnected, all that was on his mind were 2 things: sex, and marriage. He confessed that he'd been thinking about me for all of our years apart and that nothing would make him happier than for me to become his girl. 

Now, although that was flattering, I didn't know Arlow anymore. I told him that we had to take our time and learn about each other again. Those old feelings can't sustain a new relationship. Arlow, however, had other plans. 

To this day, he continues to pander me. He won't hsare what he's thinking because he's afraid i'll be offended. He'll barely comment on anything I say to him. And to top it all off, he thinks a "date" consists of me coming to sit on his couch and watch him play video games. 


Uh---no. 

0 comments: