THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Man-by-Man Breakdown Pt 3: ANDRE

Andre is NOT supposed to be in this line-up. He's the one person who has everything in common with me, but that I CAN'T STAND!!!

Andre is so damn literal. He's anal, and a bit of an asshole. The 2 things that set him apart from everyone else: 1. He DOES NOT believe in Marriage and kids. And 2, I'm sleeping with him. 


Hahaha. I know how it looks. It's even worse than what you might think. But i will say this, I sure can pick 'em.


Andre started out persuing a friend of mine, who i knew wouldn't have anything to do with him. So of course, he got in good with me hoping to glean some info from me, to no avail. Instead, he and i found out how much we had in common and it was pretty much over. We all win...so to speak.


Anyway, I've been seeing him for about 2 months now, just f*cking, and I make sure to let him know that i'm seeing other people. He actually hates the idea. He really wants me to be with him, but I won't even consider going out on a real date because i know it could never go anywhere. 


I refuse to waste my time that way.

0 comments: